Las Vegas Nightlife
Nightlife in Las Vegas – Seven Nights a Week
I love to party and I love Las Vegas. You would think that every club in Vegas is perfect
based on the crazy stories we hear and read about. Las Vegas, just like any other city has its
“Must See’s” and “Run Quicklie’s”
Las Vegas nightlife is all yours for the taking, seven nights a week. Here are my top choices for bachelorettes and why. When you book your party with us, you get FREE VIP night club access!
Thursday Night in Las Vegas
Tryst Nightclub inside The Wynn Hotel Casino and Resort. This beautiful venue is a top choice for its state of the art sound system, outdoor waterfall area, and stripper pole. If you are a bachelorette party, you need to try out their pole! It’s located all the way to the right in the VIP area. Tryst’s dance floor is a circle of fun as you move to the uniquely mixed beats both in and outdoors! Other nightclubs to visit Thursday night in Las Vegas are Haze inside Aria, Jet inside Mirage, and Moon inside Palms.
Friday Night in Las Vegas
Haze Nighclub inside Aria Hotel Casino and Resort. The club that tops all clubs, Haze is super loud, fun, and sexy. From their moving grid of lights above the dance floor, and smart floor plan, to their world class go-go and pole dancers, Haze is wild and fun. Even their bathrooms are beautiful. Take a ride down the Aria escalators to Haze and see for yourself. Other nightclubs to visit Friday night in Las Vegas are Eve at City Center, LAX inside Luxor, and Wasted Space inside Hard Rock.
Saturday Night in Las Vegas
Playboy, Moon, Rain and Ghost Bar inside The Palms Casino Hotel and Resort. Stay inside one venue and party like you own four clubs. Do you love Hip Hop? Visit Moon and Ghost Bar. Do you love house music? Head straight to Rain for Perfecto. Do you want to gamble, dance and meet the Playboy bunnies (some bachelorettes do!), head on up to Playboy Club. Other nightclubs to visit Saturday night in Las Vegas are Haze inside Aria, Blush inside The Wynn, and Tao inside Venetian.
Sunday Night in Las Vegas
Club XS inside Encore is perfection. Taking what was a hit at Tryst and many of the world’s hottest clubs went into the creation of XS. Bachelorettes, you will love dancing on their 12 stripper poles, disguised as lamp posts! Their sound system, and dance floor as it opens to their pool is breath taking. Order from one of their five bars and get a table and be served. Other nightclubs to visit Sunday night in Las Vegas are The Bank inside the Bellagio, Lavo inside Palazzo, and Vanity inside The Hard Rock.
Monday Night in Las Vegas
Marquee Nightclub is hot/cool and HUGE, and a must visit for anyone that demands their dream nightclub experience. Marquee is one of the newest and biggest Las Vegas Clubs. Located in the stunning Cosmopolitan this Las Vegas Club is indoors and outdoors with amazing hot tubs for the dayclub. This club is absolutely stunning, like you! Other nightclubs to visit Monday night in Las Vegas are XS inside Encore, Prive inside Planet Hollywood, and Cathouse inside Luxor.
Tuesday Night in Las Vegas
PURE Nightclub inside Caesars Palace is white as it’s PURE. You will love their outdoor patio and Pussy Cat Doll lounge where the talented Pussy Cat Dolls perform live. Pure is known for its special events and celebrity birthdays, so expect to be super close to those around you as you maneuver around this massive club. While Pure is beautiful, if you prefer more breathing room move upstairs to their stunning sexy patio complete with a bar and fire pits. Other nightclubs to visit Tuesday night in Las Vegas are Moon inside Palms, Playboy inside Palms and Blush inside The Wynn.
Wednesday Night in Las Vegas
Cat House and LAX inside Luxor Hotel Casino and resort. Bachelorettes, start your night at Cat House and enjoy free champagne, then get your groove on at LAX mega club. Dance all night to their creative mixes then move to their posh VIP room, otherwise known as Club Noir. At Noir you and your friends will sample martini’s so unique you have you be here to get them! Other nightclubs to visit Wednesday night in Las Vegas are Lavo Nightclub at the Palazzo and Cathouse (afterhours) inside Luxor.
When you book your pole dancing party you will get free VIP club entry. Call us today for your information 702-878-7653
- BachelorVegas.com Club Guide: In depth coverage of Las Vegas nightclubs’ dress code, VIP entry and bottle service, operating hours, videos, pictures and reviews. Its one stop shop for all your nightlife reservations.
- BacheloretteVegas.com's Ladies Nightlife: This website covers nightlife in ladies stand point, find out deals, tips, bachelorette party ideas and girls night out packages offered by Bachelorette Vegas.
- Vegas VIP: Established in 2001, this is the first VIP concierge service in Las Vegas on its kind, call 1800-VEGASVIP for free information about clubs, bachelorette parties and more.
- vegasvipservices.com: Another VIP concierge service to go for, offers nightlife guide and planning information, individual coverage of Vegas clubs and bachelor / bachelorette party packages.
- exploringlasvegas.com/nightlife.html: Here is another great source of information for the nightlife, reviews about nightclubs and strip clubs, where to go and what to do, pricing and reservation information to how to plan a perfect night out in Las Vegas.
- lasvegasnightclubs.net: read about Las Vegas nightclubs from a blogger perspective, covering upcoming events, individual club reviews and stories.
- Drai's Las Vegas: this is a great after hour venue to visit after all the clubs in Las Vegas close their doors at 4a.m. in the morning, Drai’s offers late night clubbing like no other.